Scientific Instruments, R&D and Nanotechnology: Dry Vacuum Pumps and Dry Compressors
SynSysCo meets the vacuum processing and compressed gas requirements of Scientific, Research and Development applications through state-of-the art dry oil-free vacuum, dry compressor products, and dry vacuum analytical systems.
To demonstrate our commitment to the environment, we provide a superior alternative to oil-sealed rotary vane pumps. Oil based pumps induce a variety of hazardous conditions to the working environment and burden the disposal and recycling stream on our municipalities. Since all SynSysCo dry pumps and dry compressors isolate the swept volume of the pump or compressor from oil, the risk of product and vacuum chamber oil contamination is eliminated, maintenance simplicity is improved, and compliance with environmental regulations when disposing of used oil is eliminated because the oil has been eliminated.
Eliminate Hydrocarbon contamination risks: Since Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale, the clean benefits of dry vacuum pumping become immediately evident. The elimination of hydrocarbons in the vacuum stream enhances the effectiveness of all vacuum related R&D and Nano-manufacturing.
SynSysCo Dry pumps, Dry Compressors, Turbo Carts, and RGA Carts add value to the following applications and devices:
- Health cares mass spectrometry accelerator technology and proton therapy
- Research involving fusion technology, Solar photovoltaic and hydrogen fuel cells
- Ion Beam and Particle Physics involving lasers, optics, beam lines and colliders
- NUclear physics R&D in heavy element and ion research
- Space simulation chambers and related space exploration and optic devices
- Nanostructures and MEMS research development and pilot line designs
- Vacuum Concentration and evaporation
- Helium Recovery, recirculation, purification and liquefaction
- Mass Spectrometry such as GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP-MS, TOF-MS
- Electron Microscopy such as TEM, SEM, STEM and EDX
- Surface Analysis such as Auger, ESCA and SIMS
- All forms of RGA Gas analysis devices
- Optical emission spectroscope devices
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)/ Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) devices
- Helium and Argon Leak detection devices