Dry Air Compressors for Science and Industry
Oil-Less Reciprocating OFT Series
Durability & Oil-Less
- The OFT Series has no oil and therefore requires no oil maintenance. Our unique composite piston, made from thermosetting resin, creates a very durable compressor.
- Two-way fan cooling system eliminates excessive heat
- Two-stage compression on 7.5-15HP
- Large capacity filter
- TEFC motor and belt guard standard on all models.
Oil-Free Scroll Air Compressors SLB / SLT / SLTE / SLP
- Our line of scroll compressors do not contain any oil.
- No oil maintenance, oily-waste discharge or disposal costs.
Quiet & Reliable
- Noise levels between 50dB – 72dB
- Very low torque fluctuation
- Maintenance until 10,000 running hours
- Three different styles: Open-tank mount, enclosed-tank mount and base-mount style
- Membrane dryer, various size filters, auto drain and different size tanks also available
- TEFC motor and belt guard standard
- Integrated after-cooler to reduce temperature
- SLP Series does not have any oil or water for lubrication
- No oil maintenance or oily waster discharge from receiver tank
- Backup function: If one pump has a failure, the other pumps will back it up to prevent any air loss
- Flexibility for various sizes ranging from 10HP-40HP
- Multiples of 5HP pump i.e. the 20HP unit (4 x 5HP pumps)
For pricing and answers to your questions, please call our Sales Department at 866-DRY-PUMP (866-379-7867)