Large Screw Pumps
Industrial Dry Vacuum Pumps Overview
Welcome to the largest selection of single-stage High Capacity Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps in the manufacturing vacuum industry.
SynSysCo provides eight distinct models with pumping speeds from 150 M3/Hr. to 3,000 M3/Hr.
Let us help you bring the advantages of dry vacuum pumping to your industrial process application:
- Environmentally Clean and Safe
- Eliminates the cost and hazard of frequent oil changes, workplace oil misting and hazardous waste disposal.
- Improved Cost of Ownership
- Quiet and clean dry vacuum pumps reduce ambient noise and maintenance requirements.
- Stable Performance
- SDS Dry Vacuum Pumps can operate continuously at any pressure point from atmosphere to their ultimate base pressure.
- Dry screw vacuum pumps have a very high-capacity to handle process dust and particles.
Choose from our wide range of models to support your specific vacuum process application needs. Our SDS line can be complemented with our magnetic levitating turbo pumps, cryogenic pumps, and vacuum instrumentation and components to meet your dry vacuum pumping requirements. We can also add second and third stage blowers to increase pumping speeds to 10,000 M3/Hr. or higher.
For pricing and answers to your questions,
please call our Sales Department at 866-DRY-PUMP (866-379-7867)