Cryogenic Pumps and Compressors
Synergy Cryogenics Total System Support® team supports Oxford-Trillium systems and Brooks-CTI systems in addition to our line of Sumitomo pump and compressor systems.
All cryogenic system repairs are managed through our Montrose, Colorado office.
- Sumitomo systems are serviced at the Sumitomo Corporation America Inc. (SCAI)-Synergy Cryogenics facility in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Oxford-Trillium systems and Brooks-CTI systems are serviced by Synergy Cryogenics in Montrose, Colorado.
- Sumitomo Marathon Cryopumps
- Service turnaround time is typically 10 to 15 working days after receipt of goods. Expedited services are available at additional cost.
- Oxford-Trillium,Brooks-CTI Cryopumps
- Service turnaround time is typically 10 to 15 work days after receipt of goods. Expedited services are available at additional cost.
- Brooks-CTI Cryopumps with On-Board
- Service turnaround time is typically 12 to 18 work days after receipt of goods. Expedited services are available at additional cost.
Synergy Cryogenics offers three levels of cryogenic pump rebuild services: Bronze, Silver and Gold for Oxford-Trillium and Brooks-CTI Cryopumps. The warranty term is based on the scope of repair and the severity of service in which the pump will be placed.
- Bronze: 12-month warranty on parts and labor
- Silver: 18-month warranty on parts and labor
- Gold: 24-month warranty on parts and labor
Cryogenic Pump and Compressor: Overhaul, Exchange, Repair
Synergy Cryogenics’ Bronze, Silver and Gold service levels are an overhaul service; this is also frequently referred to in the industry as “refurbishment”.
Pricing for each level of service is fixed. Any extraordinary repairs needed to the equipment (if any) will be documented and communicated to you prior to any work commencing. Extraordinary repairs are very infrequent, but are required from time to time.
Cryogenic Pumps, Compressors and Absorbers: Synergy Cryogenics will frequently have the most popular pumps, compressors and absorbers in stock.
All exchange products are rebuilt to our 12-Month Warranty Bronze Service and available for immediate shipment when available. Please call us at 866-DRY-PUMP (866-379-7867) to determine if we have in stock the equipment you need.
Trade-In Units: If you have trade-in products, you can ship them to us and we will evaluate them and offer you a credit toward future purchases. Trade-in products are then overhauled to our Bronze or Silver Standard and retained in stock for immediate delivery.
Synergy Cryogenics offers repair services on most cryogenic pumps and compressors. We will complete a full evaluation and provide you a quotation for repair services.
When your units are received at our facility, we will conduct diagnostics to identify the specific failure mode. We will charge a minimum diagnosis charge and provide a quotation prior to repairing your product. The product will receive a 90-day warranty on the specific items repaired.
For pricing and answers to your questions, please call our Service Department at 866-DRY-PUMP (866-379-7867)